This free, downloadable adult coloring page is something new that I’m offering – note cards that you can print, colour and fold yourself to create your own, handmade greeting and note cards.
The first one I’m offering here is a Christmas card I actually created for my family this past Christmas. I printed the card on different colours of card stock (pink, blue, yellow, white, cream) and then coloured in each card in a unique way. (You can see the finished cards in the Instagram post below.)
To make the cards:
- Save the PDF file below, or open it in your computer browser.
- Print the PDF. You’ll get the best results if you use letter-sized (8 1/2″ x 11″) card stock or cover stock, select “portrait” orientation for this particular card, and select the print size as 100%.
- Colour the drawing however you would like (crayons, pencil crayons and markers work well).
- Fold the page in half with the drawing on the outside, and then fold it in half again to make the finished card.
- To mail or gift the card, use an invitation-sized envelope, available at most stationery or office supply stores.
Click on the link below to download the PDF. Click here for copyright and licensing information.